Tuesday 1 March 2011

MESSAGE FROM RICHARD!

                              


                  WONDERFUL PICTURE FROM RICHARD! IT'S A PRESENT FOR YOU GUYS!
                            THANKS A LOT RICHARD, IT LOOKS AWESOME!
                                   LOOK UP YOUR NAME ON THE RIGHT..

Some nice words from your friend Richard:


"I wanted to say thank you all for this wonderful experience, It was Amazing! I really see myself coming back in the future because Spain is such a beautiful country. Your hospitality was beyond amazing & my host family was so wonderful, tell Maria Morin's Mom & Dad I said hi & I miss them very much. That is why this experience is so wonderful because you find friends that you can bond with around the world but most importantly a family that you can can call your own. I am so warm inside because of your welcoming arms and the way the family treated me like if I was one of there own. Thank you so much for everything, to express my gratitude I created this Graphic Design to say thank you to everyone and I hope you post this on your blog because I tried but I can't :) I'm really excited for you all to come in April and show you all the best of what New York City has to offer :) See You Soon :)   Richard"

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Richard once more!!! You are our official paparazzi at this exchange!!!I hope you take as many picts as you did here when we visit you at NYC. I trust you darling!!!
    By the way, Brandon gave me a kind of medal for Luis Hernández, Luis, I didn´t see you at the school, please could you come to the staff room and ask me for Brandon´s present for you??? I´m wondering who is going to play ping-pong against me?? It´s you Luis Hernándes or somebody else?? Your PE teacher, Inmanol, told me something about this issue, who answers me guys???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very cool I have seen this picture in Facebook and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, guys! i´m not happy, i´m cheerful reading that message. All of you are really missed here.
    I hope to go to NYC again soon, please.
    See ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. richard is an artist! i miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Yes Richard is an artis and their pictures are beautiful and very good.
    Thanks for your pictures Richard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy yourselves guys! You're going to have a really good time there! Cause It's a beautiful city :)I would like to join you guys, but unfortunately I can't ): Btw,Brandon, it's a beautiful picture! Haha you really like a profesional artist! :)
    big kisses Nadine"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Richard you have to make some good pictures in this week hahaha we miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete